CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

warm and cozy.

UK beat Vanderbilt today! GOOOOO CATS CATS CATS!!!!!

I would have made the trip down to Nashville with my family to watch 'em play, but it was a last minute decision on their part, and I unfortunately had to work.

I am now curled up on my couch typing on the laptop I stole from my brother. Well, I didn't exactly steal it. He's letting me borrow it for a week or two, which is no great loss to him considering there are 3 other computers at his discretion. I'm trying to decide if a laptop is something I would want/actually use. Better yet, do I want to spend my hard earned money on another piece of technology that may end up biting me in the ass? (It's common knowledge that computers hate me)

Plus, I am very much used to sitting upright in a fairly cozy desk chair, and I don't know how much I would actually venture away from my comfort zone.

Although, I must admit this is pretty cozy :)

Aside from typing my thoughts away, I'm also fixated on ESPN. Florida is playing South Carolina, and I'm frustrated cuz as much as I dislike Steve Spurrier, I am forced to root for the Gamecocks. I'm not a fan of either team, but if I want my precious Wildcats to have a chance at the SEC championship (I know, I know. It's unlikely, but definitely not impossible) I have to hope for a Florida upset.

It's currently in the 2nd quarter with the Gators up 27-14 :(

Things are not looking good for South Carolina or Kentucky.

________________________________________________

Update:

Florida ended up STOMPING South Carolina. The fans were leaving long before it was over. Poor Steve Spurrier! haha.

There are still several games left to played over the next few weeks, but I'm really doubting that Kentucky is gonna make the sec championship game. We're still bowl eligible, which is excitement enough for us UK football fans.

0 comments: