CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

say cheese!


I know it's a bit late to be posting about Halloween, but I'm irritated at something I discovered today.

I went to a party last week. I was in costume ... a sexy school girl with a Harry Potter twist. I paid too much for the damn thing, but it was fun. I even had white knee highs and pigtails w/ white ribbons. It was rather reminiscent of my Catholic school girl days, although I don't recall toting a magic wand ;)

I knew most of the people at the party, but there were some fresh faces. As I mingled, there was a zombie couple lurking about and they seemed to be everywhere I turned. They were taking tons of pictures of the party goers, including me. At the time I did not find this bothersome, and I simply tried to ignore them.

Now, to make a long story short, there are currently pictures of ME on this couple's myspace profile. There were a couple of group shots, but most were single shots of me dancing, drinking, and playing pool. Plus, my costume was a bit scandalous and I made the decision to NOT post pics on my own myspace.

Maybe I would feel differently if they were my friends, or if I had even spoken to them during the evening. I really want to send them a message and ask that they remove the pictures. But, I feel awkward and I don't want to offend anyone. I'm probably overreacting especially since I was the one who decided to "whore it up" for Halloween.

I guess I've learned a lesson, and I'm just gonna hope my dad doesn't see pics of me dirty dancing with Count Dracula and a Ghost Buster (proton pack and all) ....

costume photo courtesy of HalloweenExpress.com (cuz that's my costume, but it ain't me haha)

0 comments: