CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

call me elf.

I officially busted out the Christmas music today.

It might be sunny and 60 here in Kentucky, but inside my car it's a white Christmas with sleigh bells ringin'!!!

The store I work in is full of Christmas merchandise (and has been since the beginning of August) My co-workers are very irritated at the sea of reds, greens, and sparkles that have taken over a better part of the store. Although, I think they are even more irritated at how much I LOVE IT!!

I even volunteered to climb the tallest ladder ever created to set up a holiday vignette on the tops of the cabinets. There were many "squeees" of joy from me when my creation was complete, which of course earned an eye roll or two.

Screw em'! I even put my mild OCD to use while placing snowflake window clings on the doors and windows. It's a freakin' winter wonderland (at least on the inside) and Halloween was less than a week ago.

Now, if it would only really snow...

0 comments: