CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

zombie love.


I think most women (and even men) have a sort of "type" of person they are typically attracted to. Sure, it's always possible to wander outside of one's comfort zone, but I'd say most people in my life are very predictable when it comes to attraction.

Myself, on the other hand am all over the charts.

Take Rob Zombie for example.

I simply LOVE this man. Aside from the fact that he is incredibly intelligent and well spoken, I also find him just plain sexy. Most of my friends would laugh out loud at me for saying so, considering that I'm sort of a plain jane, t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. I don't have any tattoos or crazy piercings, and I don't have a lot of hard core metal/rock in my music collection.

Still, I am intrigued.

Perhaps my attraction lies in my love of the horror genre, something he is well known for. His first film "House of 1000 Corpses" was well made, and the follow up "The Devil's Rejects" was a perfect mixture of insanity, gore, and humor (not to mention a kick-ass soundtrack that is on my x-mas wish list).

Movie reviews aside ... I guess I just surprise myself sometimes in regards to the members of the opposite sex that I am drawn to. If you stood all the guys in a row I have wanted from the past 10 years (in real life, not fantasy/celebrities), they are all completely different looking and all have very different personalities.

I'd probably never find love at match.com or e-harmony. I'd end matching to only one type of guy ... and that's just no fun!!

So yeah... This was pointless. Just an excuse to see Rob Zombie on my blog every time I log in ;)

0 comments: