CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

trick or treat.

Halloween is right around the corner, which means it's time to prep. for J.'s annual Halloween bash. Last year was a helluva throw down, and I spent most of the following day half alive in a hangover induced coma. While I am not planning on partying 'til I puke this year, there is still much fun to be had. What happens at J.'s, stays at J.'s!!

Here are a couple of shots from last year. Most of my pics are too scandalous to post (lots of blackmail worthy candids of many of you... so be nice to me or else! haha)

I was a sexy school girl with a harry potter twist.... I'm still clueless as to what I'll do this time around.





I don't really don't know what is going on here... ;)


Ummm, yeah. No comment on this one.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do this year??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should go with what you were gonna be last year before you discovered your slutty wizard school girl get-up. wasn't it a bar-wench or something like that?? That would be hot, and always an excuse to show off your "girls" ;)

J.

Barking Up Trees said...

i'd say sexy schoolgirls wear red plaid skirts w/knee-hi sox, but you gave me a boner hanyways... ;)