CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

spidey love. ha!



I don't really know what to say about these pictures. It's weird... perhaps a bit creepy, especially for someone who is typically terrified of spiders. But, I have certainly become quite the spidey fanatic. Ok, I wouldn't say fanatic... it's just that instead of knocking it down with a broom, and splatterin' his (or her) guts on my patio, I have decided to live harmoniously with my 8 legged neighbor.

And... yesterday, when Ike's gusts threatened to blow the apartment windows in (I'm surprised my patio chairs did not end up in the pond) I thought he was gone for good. Then, as the gusts turned to a breeze, he reappeared, focused on making another magnificent web.




I promise I did take pictures of other things, such as the pond, ducks, kids feeding the ducks, dogs chasing the ducks, and a lady bug that landed on my toe. Tonight, however, I am only inspired to share the spider shots.

Sweet dreams everyone!! ;)

0 comments: