CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

pointless dribble

I am so unbelievably bored right now.

I don't feel like watching television... I don't feel like watching one of the many movies I borrowed from Jason... there are no books calling my name... I already wrote in my journal earlier, leading to a few lines of pointless dribble. I also spent a lazy hour talking on the phone to several friends, checking in and sharing a laugh or two. I'm sure they are asleep now.

I'm not sleepy (maybe because I'm actually off work tomorrow and my body knows if I stay up late I can sleep in)... I don't feel like roaming mindlessly online. I tried to play Word Racer on Yahoo, but after 30 minutes of losing I'm now here pecking away on my blog. Silly really, considering I don't have much to say.

Perhaps I should be content in my boredom. There were several days this week when I would have given anything to be lying on the floor, chin propped upon pillow, having nothing in the world to do. My kitty, her bandaged paw stretched out beneath the Christmas tree, seems very comfortable in my current nothing-in-the-world-to-do state.

So, I will lay here quietly, enjoying this peaceful midnight hour. Hopefully sleep or a brilliant idea will find me soon...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay up longer than ever... give it a few days...

crash!