CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree...

I was still in a very festive mood this evening, and I decided to express my jolly holiday mood by decorating my apartment balcony with lights. It feels a little late in the season to be stringing up outdoor decor, but it turned out quite ... festive ;)

I then busted out my piece of crap digital camera, and snapped a few shots of my cozy Christmas tree clad living room. I call my camera such derogative names because my pictures continuously turn out blurry. (I asked for a Canon Powershot for Christmas ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I would have ventured outside to showcase my colorful balcony, but my fingers were already numb from untangling lights in the cold :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, I just have taking all the products of my jolly holiday mood down in less than a month... oh well.

1 comments:

Barking Up Trees said...

from the frigid nether region of NH: holly jolly... !!