CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ho, ho, ho

I can't believe it's already the middle of December. Work has pretty much taken over my life, but that's retail for ya during the holidays. I should be going to bed right now, especially since I have to be back at work at 8 in the morning (I just got home from work at 11 ... it's a never ending cycle...)

I don't even feel sleepy, which amazes me. Thankfully, as hectic as things have been, I have to say this holiday season is a major improvement to last year. My stress levels have been very manageable and I have yet to become tired of the constant blast of Christmas music we are subjected to at work. Who needs a karaoke bar when you've got a packed audience of co-workers and customers ;)

*silly girl sings and dances*

"I love those J. I. N. G. L. E. Bells .... those holiday J. I. N. G. L. E. Bells..."

For the first time in years, I truly feel in the holiday spirit. My Christmas tree is up and decorated with a hodge podge of ornaments: ornate glass balls, homemade crafts from my childhood, candy canes, and even a picture of my cat. I also plan on dressing up the balcony of my apartment with lights and bows.

All I need is a Santa hat and a mug of spiked egg nog, and this girl is good to go!!

0 comments: