CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

i kissed a girl

... and I liked it :)

Yeah, it's been forever again. Kiss it!!! Life has been crazy, scary, happy, and fabulous. I have much to say, but am not in the mood to be in front of the computer. Still... for those of you who've been complaining that whenever you stop by, there is nuttin' new to see, I thought it was time for a post.

This one is dedicated to Andrea (and Nick who sent me the link to this song, cuz it so fondly reminded him of something...) *winks* Remember, my birthday is right around the corner!! HA!

I give you, Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl"

5 comments:

Barking Up Trees said...

georgie porgie kissed a girl, eh... ?

and i grew up thinkin' georgie was, like, a guy... !!

keep up the good work...

p.s., did u make 'er cry... ?

midnight owl said...

no, i did not make her cry ;) It was only Andrea... she'll be stopping by eventually to read this and hopefully it will make her laugh.

but, I must point out that she was the one who kept pestering me to kiss her. Give the girl a drink, and she becomes a lesbian and takes me along for the ride.

i would have kept the whole incident a secret, but the majority of my co-workers (and Steven!!) were audience for the spit swap. I suppose it was haawwttt!!!!

Barking Up Trees said...

next cometh the bathtub scene a deux, n'est-ce pas... ?

Anonymous said...

ohhhh. bathtub scene! sounds good to me as long as there are lots of bubbles and wine ;)

I wonder how long it will take for the rumor to start that we are lesbian lovers??? *smooch*

luv u!

andrea

Barking Up Trees said...

got room for a weenie in yer pot o'beans... ?