CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

boo!

My blog layout is still a snow scene? ... wow, it really has been awhile since I've been on here.

It's been about 6 weeks, and there is no way for me to thoroughly update without a ridiculously long post. But, I'll at least highlight some of the random/fun things that have happened over past few weeks.

* I put in a 2 month notice to my apartments that I will not be renewing my lease this summer. The notice does not go into effect til May 1st. Apartment hunting will begin shortly, and as of now I will be keeping Steven as my roommate... *grins*

*Drove 6 hours to Cleveland... did not find Drew Carey, but did run into an angry blizzard who caused me to get lost in the great lake city for 2 hours. The street signs were ALL covered in snow, so the few people who told me to turn right on Euclid were not much help. Thanks anyways! I managed to find my hotel by midnight.

* My mp3 player (which to those who know me well, it was like a second child), my CD player/radio, and numerous Cd's were stolen from my car. I cussed and cried, but I'm the idiot who left my door unlocked. I am now driving 'round town in silence, singing and talking to myself.

* I saw Celtic Women in concert at the Louisville Palace Theater. It was amazing!!!! Plus, if you have never been to the Louisville Palace, you don't know what you are missing. It is absolutely beautiful, and could easily upstage any act gracing it's stage.

*Jay may have convinced me to play softball (which is crazy considering the only sports I have ever been good at were basketball and volleyball ... and that was years ago).

* I may be going to California this summer with Miss A! She is considering going to graduate school out west, so we thought we'd make a vacation out of it. If that falls through, we are still going to head up to Chicago and take the town by storm! It doesn't compare to California, but we may not be able to afford plane tickets. Either way, there is fun to be had!

I'll stop there. My head is buzzing with all the little comings and goings of life recently, not all of them being blogworthy. I suppose it was somewhat of a half-assed update, but at least gives evidence to my still being alive and well ;) Hopefully, I will be on more, giving my blog the love it deserves (which probably means gettin' rid of the snowy background).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)